Summer lesson registration is now open for continuing students in our instrumental program.
Our summer term for continuing students will run 20 June – 17 August, 2017
Please register here
Program Will Include:
Cello: 5 private lessons, 2 group classes
Piano: 5 private lessons, 2 group classes
Viola and Violin: 5 private lessons, 2 group classes
- Please note that private lessons may be taught by a different teacher during different weeks of the summer term.
Group Classes will meet the following dates:
Cello: Saturdays, 1 and 29 July, 12 and 19 August
Piano: Fridays, 30 June, 14 and 28 July, 18 August
Viola and Violin: Saturdays 1, 15, 29 July and 19 August
Registration Deadline: Saturday, 1 April
45 minute lesson: $4,500
60 minute lesson: $6,000
– Only one private lesson may be scheduled per week; if you are unable to match up to the available timetable due to travel, pro-rated tuition can be arranged upon request for private lessons only.
– Please note that our teachers will all be traveling at some point during the summer to continue their professional development. For that reason, private lessons will be scheduled with the teachers who are teaching on your selected weeks, and may be different than your teacher during the school year.
– If you would like to schedule an additional lesson, you may purchase an extra.
– There will be a $100 fee for changing lessons after the schedule is confirmed.
– There will be a makeup week 21-25 August for school cancellations of private lessons only. (We will cancel for Typhoon 8 or Black Rainstorm only)
– If you are going to be out of town for the entire summer, you must pay the Fall tuition before 30 May, 2017 in order to hold your place for Fall term.